[aerogear-dev] ups admin ui

Leonardo Rossetti lrossett at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 07:31:10 EST 2017

Hello,

Currently we have the UPS admin UI embedded into
aerogear-unifiedpush-server project/repository.

Could the admin-ui be a separated project (repository) with its own war
file?

While it may increase release process complexity (a new project
dependency), I think it brings some benefits to the table, such as having a
development cycle of this own, easier to write automated tests and easier
to attract contributors from the javascript community (since we would be
using common javascript tools to build it).

WDYT?

--
Leonardo Rossetti
lrossett at redhat.com