[aerogear-dev] UPS not finding admin-ui-keycloak.json

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo jgallaso at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 06:43:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

I've been trying to deploy UPS for quite some time and it won't work. I'm
following this instructions word by word (
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/blob/master/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/server-installation.asciidoc)
and I've started from scratch twice already, the problem is when I open the
browser, it keeps refreshing over and over with a blank page and this
message error:

*Get http://localhost:8080/ag-push/config/admin-ui-keycloak.json
<http://localhost:8080/ag-push/config/admin-ui-keycloak.json> (404 Not
found)*

I'm using 1.1.x-dev with JBoss EAP 6.4, I have both DB with docker (using
docker-compose) and both ag-push.was and auth-server.war are deployed. No
error in Jboss log..

So at this point, clueless as I am, is anyone able to help me?

Thanks,

--

JOSE MIGUEL GALLAS OLMEDO

ASSOCIATE QE, mobile