[aerogear-dev] Are we maintaining Cordova?

Julio Cesar Sanchez Hernandez jusanche at redhat.com
Thu Jul 27 05:33:17 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have noticed that we have 5 Cordova plugins in aerogear repo

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-otp
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-geo
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-crypto
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-oauth2
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-push

The only one that has been updated in the last 2 years it's the push
plugin. Are we maintaining the rest of them?

Also, there is a cookbook repo with Cordova apps, they have not been
updated in the last 2 years neither, and it has significantly less apps
than the iOS and Android cookbooks repos
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-cookbook

Should we review this cookbooks and plugins to make sure they are working
with latest Cordova CLI and create a few more cookbook apps to match the
iOS and Android ones? Should we deprecate some of them if they don't make
sense anymore?