[aerogear-dev] Jenkins Java client - fork?

Ali Ok aliok at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 11:28:48 EDT 2017

Hi,

In order to make our Digger Java client working as we like, we needed to
make changes in the underlying Jenkins Java client [1].
We sent a PR, but we don't know when the project owner will merge it. So,
for testing purposes of our own, we would like to release our fork of
Jenkins Java client in a snapshot repository.

What do you say? Any other and better approach?

Where can we publish the snapshots of our fork?

Note: The project owner is a kind guy and will perhaps publish a snapshot
release for us after merging our PR, but we cannot rely on that workflow
for long time for other needed changes.

--

ALI OK

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, RED HAT MOBILE APPLICATION PLATFORM

Red Hat

<https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>