[aerogear-dev] Digger Java client - release

Wei Li weil at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 12:49:43 EDT 2017

I think that will be good to have.

I have another question about the Jenkins java client api module [1] which
is one of the dependencies of the digger java client. We have submitted
some PRs to that module which are required for our integration work, but I
think it probably will take a while for it to be released.

So to speed things up, is it a good idea to fork the original project, and
change the group id and publish it ourselves, or can we just publish it to
maven central by us?

[1] https://github.com/jenkinsci/java-client-api

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Daniel Passos <dpassos at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 5:58 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> there is currently no version of the digger-java released to maven
>> central.
>>
>> The pom says 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, which also means nothing :-)
>>
>> How about starting to release some alpha to maven central? To also give
>> others a chance to pick that JAR up easily ?
>>

> +1
>
> In related new I have published[1] a SNAPSHOT in the JBoss Nexus
>
> [1] https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/
> snapshots/org/jboss/aerogear/digger-java-client/
>

>> We could even use some version below 1.0.0 as well
>>
>> Thoughts?
>> -M
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/aerogear/digger-java
>>

>> --