[aerogear-dev] digger-jenkins repo and dockerhub

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 06:31:07 EDT 2017

I have done couple investigations for this particular problem. For both
Travis and Jenkins we do not have any build in way to know what was
changed.
One of the ways is just to have custom script to diff specific folders and
suppress builds in build matrix if there are no changes.
Moving images to own repo will be the easiest solution here.
We done that for all RHMAP core images.

WOJCIECH TROCKI

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Mobile <https://www.redhat.com/>