[aerogear-dev] Refactoring push-network-proxies

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo jgallaso at redhat.com
Mon Jun 26 03:19:50 EDT 2017

> not sure if we should delete it yet - I think it was written by QE to test
> GCMv2 - but push server is now GCMv3/FCM compliant. I think there is some
> features missing there. Perhaps it's still good - not really sure.

Actually, we could keep the old gcm-proxy as well. The repo is
"push-network-proxies" which means many proxies. We could store the new one
under "fcm-wiremock" and the old one under "gcm-java" but for this, I
think, we ought to extract GCM logic from the current project, leaving only
APNS stuff.

push-network-proxies/
   fcm-wiremock/
   apns-java/
   gcm-java/
   push-network-proxies-template.yml

In the future we might want to add new different implementations (or new
proxies) so it makes sense to me to have push-network-proxies as an
extensible repository, not as a only-2-proxies one.