[aerogear-dev] Documentation of UnifiedPush Server's modules

Polina Koleva polina.n.koleva at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 09:44:37 EDT 2017

Hey,
I am a masters student applying for GSOC project "HBase/Apache Kafka in
UnifiedPush Server".
I am exploring the codebase of the project so that I can understand the
whole logical structure of it and its full functionality.
I have noticed that it is divided into "modules". So I am thinking that
maybe it will be good somewhere to have a brief description of each module
and its function and maybe a diagram which module uses which. This can give
a quick start of a developer new to the project and he can easily understand
into which module to dive deeply. If you think it is a good idea, I can
start doing it. Moreover, it will help me either.
Besides, I have seen other open source projects organised in such a modular
manner.
Why have you decided to do it so modularly? And is this the practice
usually?

Sorry, if such documentation already exists and I haven't found it.

Best regards,
Polina Koleva