[aerogear-dev] Stream of Exceptions in log when using fake data

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo jgallaso at redhat.com
Tue May 9 10:58:53 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I am playing a bit with the admin-ui and added some fake variant. When
trying to send a notification, a 500 Error popup showed up and the terminal
spat out a couple of ugly Exceptions ->
https://gist.github.com/josemigallas/614a7ffe01e213b25470bfa11925a365

What I did is create a new Android variant with some madeup senderId and
serverKey and then add some fake tokens with the mock-data-loader
<https://github.com/aerogear/ups-test-suite/tree/master/mock-data-loader>.

I don't really know if this is some kind of error but I wouldn't expect so
many Exceptions. It should simply check the response from FCM, not throwing
exceptions here and there. Maybe it has nothing to do with it and I am just
doing something else wrong.

WDYT?

Cheers,

--