[aerogear-dev] Fwd: Google summer of code: WELCOME Dimitra and Polina

Polina Koleva polina.n.koleva at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:32:15 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,
I am Polina Koleva, 26 years old Bulgarian national :) Currently, I am doing
my Masters degree in Computer Science in Freiburg, Germany. I am almost
finishing my second year and after the current semester, the only thing left
is my master thesis. I have interests in algorithms, design patterns and big
data technologies as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Impala and etc. Additionally,
this semester I will try to gain more knowledge in the field of artificial
intelligence, robotics and machine learning, Professionally, I was working
for more than 4 years as Java developer.

I am really glad that I will be part of the community and really excited
about improvements which we will be implementing during the summer. Hope we
will be a valuable asset to the team.

Looking forward to working together.

Best Regards,
Polina Koleva :)