[aerogear-dev] Google summer of code: WELCOME Dimitra and Polina

Dimitra Zuccarelli dimitrazuccarelli at gmail.com
Wed May 10 13:23:21 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm Dimitra, 21 years old from South Africa/Italy. Im currently studying
Applied Computing in Waterford, Ireland. I love programming and similarly
to Polina I'm most interested in algorithms, big data and trend analysis.

I can't wait to start work on this project and I'm looking forward to
getting more involved in the community!