[aerogear-dev] Openshift UPS template

Dimitra Zuccarelli dimitrazuccarelli at gmail.com
Tue May 23 11:24:12 EDT 2017

Hi,

I've just had to wipe my computer so I'm in the process of trying to get
Openshift back up and running with the UPS template.

I can't seem to get it working because the MySQL pods consistently fail
with the error:

[Warning] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated. Please use
--explicit_defaults_for_timestamp server option (see documentation for more
details).

[ERROR] The server option 'lower_case_table_names' is configured to use
case sensitive table names but the data directory is on a case-insensitive
file system which is an unsupported combination. Please consider either
using a case sensitive file system for your data directory or switching to
a case-insensitive table name mode.

[ERROR] Aborting

I've set the env variable LOWER_CASE_TABLE_NAMES to 2 (
https://hub.docker.com/r/centos/mysql-57-centos7/) but I'm still getting
the same error.

Does anyone have any insight on how to fix this?
Thanks!

Dimitra