[aerogear-dev] [feedhenry-dev] Upstream Community Documentation

Laura Fitzgerald lfitzger at redhat.com
Mon Nov 27 07:35:50 EST 2017

+1 on merging. From my experience having multiple locations where we are
documenting the same project has created some unnecessary difficulties in
terms of maintaining/managing documentation.
Also Paul and John raised some valid points here in terms of building
community/engagement in use of the product. It's never a fun experience
when the documentation on a project is not good and it doesn't give a good
impression to start.

--

LAURA FITZGERALD

Red Hat Mobile <https://www.redhat.com/>