[aerogear-dev] digger-test repo in AG org

Ali Ok aliok at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 09:17:15 EDT 2017

More like an import...

I think just create a repo in AG GH and give me access rights. After that,
it is just pushing to a new remote for me :)

We can discard our own repos (@matskiv and I) and fork again from the AG
repo.

We pull templates from https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-template-apps
global.json
> file and feed them to a build farm to make sure they're built nicely.

BTW, after a short talk with @matskiv, we think perhaps we can create a
separate repo for testing FeedHenry templates. Although those templates are
open sourced, it might be better to just test features in the pure
community testing suite, not templates.
This would mean 3 testing suites in separate repositories:

1. BF feature testing suite (%100 pure community version)
2. FeedHenry open source templates testing suite
3. Red Hat productized templates testing suite

These of course will extend from a base (we'll use suite#1 as the base) and
will have very minimal changes to maintain.

Wdyt AeroGear devs?