[aerogear-dev] [ag-digger] fastlane as the default build tool for digger-jenkins

Leonardo Rossetti lrossett at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 14:23:40 EDT 2017

Those fastlane actions do not connect to apple services, they expect those
developer files to be in the filesystem.

By credentials I mean a plugin that would enable us to "unwrap" it from a
pipeline function to be used by "sh" commands (fastlane being one example)
which is not possible today, it needs to be done from their java code only
which is a bit limited from a pipeline perspective.