[aerogear-dev] SDK API doc

John Frizelle jfrizell at redhat.com
Thu Feb 1 11:13:58 EST 2018

I think some beautiful marriage between stand alone API docs for the deep
documentation and slate for language specific samples examples is the way
to go here.

I actually really like the slate UI & UX and would be very much in favour
of using it (at least at some layer of our docs)...

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: *+353 87 290 1644 <//+353872901644>*
twitter:* @johnfriz*
skype: *john_frizelle*
mail: *jfrizell at redhat.com <jfrizell at redhat.com>*