[aerogear-dev] Location of Docs

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo jgallaso at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 06:15:18 EST 2018

> So what you're saying (and I like it) is:

@Paul That's correct.

Actually I was thinking if it wouldn't be better to name it *mobile-guides* (or
something similar) instead of mobile-docs? It might be confusing to have so
many "docs" around. But I might be wrong, it's just an idea.

I'm assuming that the release tagging for <service>-apb repo is always the
> 'version number' we want to communicate to end users?

I'm not sure about the tagging but @David might know the answer?

JOSE MIGUEL GALLAS OLMEDO

ASSOCIATE QE, mobile

Red Hat