[aerogear-dev] New AeroGear SDK

Daniel Passos dpassos at redhat.com
Tue Jan 9 13:16:31 EST 2018

Hi,

The AeroGear team is currently working in a new project called Mobile.next
that using OpenShift as runtime platform for mobile services.

You can follow the new project on mobile-core[1] and mobile-cli[2]

As a team we are going to build a new version of the SDK that will support
the OpenShift platform.
We have decided to start with an Android SDK and then explore other
platforms/languages.

We have created a new repo for the new Android SDK[3].
We also have decided to have only one repo and use the Android application
module[4] feature.

You can actively contribute to development by reviewing Android SDK
proposal[5]

The first two features that we are going to add to the new SDK will be:
    * Core of the SDK [6]
    * Identity management [7]

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/mobile-core
[2] https://github.com/aerogear/mobile-cli