[aerogear-dev] Mitigating ML problems

John Frizelle jfrizell at redhat.com
Wed Jan 10 11:35:05 EST 2018

Hi All,

Until such time as we get confirmation that the problems with delivery to
the arergrear-dev ML have been fixed (or we migrate from mailman to a
public google group for the ML), can I ask that ALL mail sent to the
aerogear-dev ML is also sent to the other 2 MLs on this thread -
feedhenry-dev and mobile-dev.

I know this is a bit of a pain, but it's even more painful to not have
mails delivered in a timely fashion.

I know there has been suggestions made to move from mailman to Google
Groups already, but not sure where these discussions are at... Is there
anything preventing us making this jump - the mailman ML problem has been
ongoing for quite some time now with no resolution in sight that I am aware
of, so perhaps it's time to look at moving to Google Groups?

Cheers,
John.

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: *+353 87 290 1644 <//+353872901644>*
twitter:* @johnfriz*
skype: *john_frizelle*
mail: *jfrizell at redhat.com <jfrizell at redhat.com>*