[aerogear-dev] [feedhenry-dev] Proposal for addition of --mobile flag to oc cluster up

Phil Brookes pbrookes at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 06:39:04 EST 2018

Hey Wojciech,

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

If I have understood you correctly, you are suggesting splitting this task
in to two discrete pieces of work:

   - Add parameters to oc cluster up, to be able to configure the
   ansible-service-broker with custom docker credentials and docker org to
   pull in the ASBs from.
   - Add the —mobile flag to enable the Mobile-Core UI extension.

With the intention of making this an easier change to adopt.

If that is correct then I am happy to proceed this way and I can update the
proposal to reflect this as a route to implementation.

Maybe it would be best to bring this discussion to the proposal so that the
OpenShift team also have access to it?

Thanks,
Phil.
​