[aerogear-dev] [feedhenry-dev] Proposal for addition of --mobile flag to oc cluster up

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 06:46:05 EST 2018

I think there's great value in --mobile flag.
Its the same approach for metrics and logging (--metrics, --logging)

It would do everything needed to enable the mobile extension and get the
cluster into the state we want.
Having to provide multiple flags would make it just that little more
complex that it raises the barrier.

I do think there's upstream value in allowing configuring a default org for
the broker though, but I don't think it should be part of this proposal.

--
David Martin
Red Hat Mobile