[aerogear-dev] [feedhenry-dev] Proposal for addition of --mobile flag to oc cluster up

John Frizelle jfrizell at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 07:20:21 EST 2018

Good point Criag - let's see what the response to this request is before we
look at an entire plugin ecosystem...

Question: does the minishift plugin offering lend itself in any way to
being re-used or ported into the oc tool?

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: *+353 87 290 1644 <//+353872901644>*
twitter:* @johnfriz*
skype: *john_frizelle*
mail: *jfrizell at redhat.com <jfrizell at redhat.com>*