[aerogear-dev] [feedhenry-dev] Demo: Prometheus auto discovery

Paolo Haji phajidec at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 09:31:30 EST 2018

Awesome video!

Do you think it would be outside of the scope of the original example app
to include the sample random metrics gauge and perhaps other metrics
gathering?
I believe this could be a nice contribution to it.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:51 AM, Ali Ok <aliok at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I created a video, demonstrating Prometheus auto discovery that is
> configured in metrics-apb[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC_Xet-B1fY
>
> This video is an educational video that doesn't use FH-Sync or any other
> FH-service as the metrics target. Instead, I wrote a very simple
> lightweight node application [2] that serves the purpose of experimenting
> with Prometheus on OpenShift better.
>
> This video is something I prepared very quickly in addition to the video
> that will be made soon featuring the metrics solution [3].
>
> [1]: https://github.com/aerogearcatalog/metrics-apb
> [2]: https://github.com/aliok/node-app-with-prometheus-metrics
> [3]: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1797
>
> Cheers,
> Ali

PAOLO HAJI

SOFTWARE ENGINEER, RED HAT MOBILE APPLICATION PLATFORM

Red Hat Brasil <https://www.redhat.com/>

phaji at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>