[aerogear-dev] [feedhenry-dev] Mitigating ML problems

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Mon Jan 15 06:17:09 EST 2018

Leaving small update here.
New group was created by Matthias today.
Email:

*aerogear at googlegroups.com <aerogear at googlegroups.com>*

Group web panel:

*https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aerogear
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aerogear>*

We can include it now when creating new topics for aerogear and decide to
move at some point if we find it better/ more stable.

Regards