[aerogear-dev] Priority & Ordering of some stories for upcoming sprint

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Tue Jan 16 04:34:03 EST 2018

Hi all,

Sharing some thoughts on priority and ordering to help with the focus of
the upcoming sprint.

Before we can do this:
As a DevOps Engineer I want to be able to visualise data provided by the
other services on an overview / dashboard screen [met]
https://trello.com/c/SQsfFS34/4-as-a-devops-engineer-i-want-to-be-able-to-visualise-data-provided-by-the-other-services-on-an-overview-dashboard-screen-met

I think we need to do this:
As a developer I want to be able to expose metrics data about Identity
Management in prometheus format from an endpoint of the service [idm]
https://trello.com/c/NgXh76Oi/6-as-a-developer-i-want-to-be-able-to-expose-metrics-data-about-identity-management-in-prometheus-format-from-an-endpoint-of-the-s

It would help a lot to have an example to focus on and build out first,
which would also give us a great reference for future visualization
integrations.

There is a working example already with keycloak and grafana, but they were
for the proof of concept. Doing these stories should be focusing on
something more complete, documented, well tested and maintainable.

Thoughts anyone?

--
David Martin
Red Hat Mobile