[aerogear-dev] KeyCloak Grafana Dashboard

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo jgallaso at redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 09:53:48 EST 2018

Hi Peter,

for the memory usage chart, maybe we could extend it to more days. Let's
say I enter the dashboard on Monday and I want to check how it went during
the weekend. I think I could zoom out the chart anyway in order to see a
wider timeframe but as a default number of days, I think could be more (72
hours for example?).

For the pie chart. Alongside percentage, would it be useful to display the
number too? Otherwise, we should be able to see how many users are
"registered". For this there are 2 events that *might be* related: REGISTER
and IDENTITY_PROVIDER_FIRST_LOGIN. I haven't found anything about it in the
documentation so far 😓.

JOSE MIGUEL GALLAS OLMEDO

ASSOCIATE QE, mobile

Red Hat