[aerogear-dev] KeyCloak Grafana Dashboard

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo jgallaso at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 11:43:06 EST 2018

​Hi created a new mockup with a little variation. The "error" counter is
there as a placeholder really, I don't know how useful would be that.

@Evan​ I think we could easily add a second line in the "active users"
chart for admins. Or maybe one line for each defined rol.

[image: Inline images 1]

What do you think?

JOSE MIGUEL GALLAS OLMEDO

ASSOCIATE QE, mobile