[aerogear-dev] JDK9 / UPS

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Jan 29 16:28:12 EST 2018

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 10:07 PM, David Martin <davmarti at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey Matthias,
>
> What are you thinking for a more modular UPS?
> Do you mean modular inside the ups code, or modular jars or eaps that come
> together to make up a ups?

ultimately yes: a collection of JARs (containing WF-Swarm), that make the
UPS.

Modular here, w/ Java9 can even lead to a more optimized RT - containing
only what's really needed.

https://github.com/moditect/moditect#creating-modular-runtime-images

not exactly sure how well this fits WF-Swarm and the MCS (Jboss modules)
underneath