[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Digger with Jenkins Wendy CI pair-programming session

Vojtech Sazel vsazel at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 02:45:33 EST 2018

Hi,

today we are going to have a session in set up of building of an Android
application in Jenkins Wendy CI.
I'll try there to set it up instructed by Adam Saleh.

It's in shared calendar. I'll try to record it.

https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=N2xlc3M5MjRjZjIwMzJtcGYxZzg4M3M2N3QgcmVkaGF0LmNvbV9raWNlZjV1djJwNmM1OXBpYWVrdjl1Y29rb0Bn&tmsrc=redhat.com_kicef5uv2p6c59piaekv9ucoko%40group.calendar.google.com

--

VOJTĚCH SÁZEL

SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER, MOBILE QE

Red Hat