[aerogear-dev] Docs process

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 09:11:49 EST 2018

Sending on list

@Paul, how about this approach when creating docs tasks in Epics.

* Identify the 'action' that is the focus of the docs task, and include
that in the jira title/description.

So taking this task as an example,
"Document how the Single Auth Provider works and is configured"
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1917

this could be rephrased to something like:
"Document how an OpenShift user can be given access to a Mobile Service".
This would contain a lot of similar content to what Steven has already
written (as it explains how the openshift roles for that namespace
give/restrict access to a service via the oauth proxy).
But it also hints at there being a goal for that doc.
Having this info in the task when it is started could help influence and
shape how the doc is written so it is closer to what you want at PR time

--
David Martin
Red Hat Mobile