[aerogear-dev] Aerogear SDK E2E testing discussion

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo jgallaso at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 13:42:27 EDT 2018

Hi Vojta, I recently created some tickets and some of them are about E2E
testing. I should have asked you first and perhaps you created already
tickets for that. In any case, here's the link o the thread and tickets:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/aerogear/FlZUqKwvt8Q/8BNa4O_9CQAJ

Please feel free to elaborate on those tickets or even close them if they
are duplicated (the E2E testing tickets).

JOSE MIGUEL GALLAS OLMEDO

ASSOCIATE QE, mobile

Red Hat

<https://www.redhat.com/>