[Aerogear-users] Cordova push plugin / issue AGPUSH-526

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Thu Aug 21 04:45:51 EDT 2014

Hi Lionel,

Yes, you are right seems that I have made a error in merging this pull request (that is what PR stands for). We are about to do another release 1.0.0 that will update the native parts of the plugin, so this will not contain this fix as we need a little bit more time for testing it again. Hope you have a little patience we will include it in the 1.0.1

Cheers,
	Erik Jan