[Aerogear-users] UnifiedPush Server 1.1.0-alpha.1 with Windows Push is out !

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 05:16:14 EST 2014

Hi,

We are happy to announce that the Unified Push Server 1.1.0-alpha.1
<https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/releases/tag/1.1.0-alpha.1>
has
been released !
What is new ?

The big new feature is the support of Windows Push ! Take a look at our Windows
Push HelloWorld quickstart
<https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-push-helloworld/tree/master/windows>
 and the Windows Tutorial
<http://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/aerogear-push-windows/> to help you
to get started.

Another cool feature that has been added is the Import/Export of
installations. From the admin console, you can now easily extract in JSON
format all the installations from a variant. The same way, you can import a
set of installations for a particular variant.

Besides that, a bunch of bugs have been fixed, you can check the full list
here
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH/fixforversion/12326300?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-issues-panel>
.

Stay tuned !