[Aerogear-users] How to upgrade Aerogear Push to latest version on OpenShift

Thomas Schweitzer thomers at me.com
Mon Nov 10 10:27:42 EST 2014

Hello,

I’ve been using Aerogear Push 1.0.0 on OpenShift and am very happy with it. Thanks guys!

Now, I’m getting SSLHandshakeExceptions when I try to connect to APN servers. I read that Apple removed SSLv3, so I want to upgrade to the latest 1.0.2 version (which I understand fixes this).

The question is - how? Is there an automatic “upgrade cartridge” feature available in OpenShift? (Although I do have experience on AWS, this is my first time on OpenShift, sorry).

Or do I have to manually upload the latest WAR files, and restart the server?

Thanks,
Thomas