[Aerogear-users] Cannot receives pushes via iOS Production variant

Thomas Schweitzer thomers at me.com
Sun Nov 16 11:57:19 EST 2014

Hi Matthias,

by “token", I assume you mean “device token”?

With the 2 apps in question, I never registered a development variant, only a production variant per app.

One side effect of this could have been that during testing my development devices (running a debug build, i.e. not one downloaded from the app store) registered its device token on the production variant.

I’m not not sure whether my situation is similar to the one described in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-1087  - If that’s the source of my problem, is there a workaround? Should I delete my development token(s) from the DB to solve the issue temporarily? (I’ve got a pretty important app launch coming up, where I want to push to 65.000 devices…)

Cheers,
Thomas