[Aerogear-users] Unified push server development environment setup

mo michi.oshima at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:16:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to run the unified push server in a development environment to
troubleshoot and understand it better.  I'm wondering if there is any
documentation available to assist me with setting up development environment
for it.  I've looked though documents under "Contributing to AeroGear", but
I am in need of a more detailed guide.  I'd like to get to a point where I
can run unified push, break point, and inspect variables, and so on.

So far I've managed to run 'mvn test' successfully on the unified push
server source code.  I use Eclipse, so I wanted to import the project.  I
get quite a lot of errors in doing so.

I am troubleshooting version 1.0.2.  We use OpenShift to deploy the aerogear
server.

I appreciate any help.  Thank you.

Michi Oshima