[Aerogear-users] How to configure logging on OpenShift?

mo michi.oshima at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:34:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to get more log messages out of AeroGear Unified Server.  We used
"AeroGear Unified Push Server 1.0.2 on JBoss" cartridge to host the server
on OpenShift.  How should I go about customizing logging in this
environment?

I've naively added a "./.openshift/config/standalone.xml" (with custom
logging) to my template repository.  It did not get deployed.

Thank you,

Michi Oshima

P.S.: I'm currently setting up my development environment by following the
instructions provided in another thread.  Summers, thank you very much for
the info.