[Aerogear-users] Nodejs Proxying

Matthias Geisriegler Matthias.Geisriegler at reval.com
Wed Apr 22 05:29:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

thanks for the really quick answer. I am desperately trying to find a solution for my companies app to send push notifications through the proxy. Okay, I misunderstood the nodejs solution, I was scanning through this project really quickly. So the only thing I need is a server, that allows me to send push notifications through the proxy to GCM etc. so that they can send them to the devices. So this is possible with aerogear?

Thanks in advance,

Matthias