[Aerogear-users] Unified push server development environment setup

mo michi.oshima at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:48:10 EDT 2015

Thanks Matthias,

I managed to figure out I needed to run `mvn liquibase:update` under the
"database" dir of the unified push server project.

I believe for 1.0.2 release, the liquibase-related XML files are hard-coded
to mysql.  I've been changing lines here and there to make my postgresql
take the liquibase update, but I haven't cleared all errors at this time.  I
will have to revisit this later on.  Maybe a more up-to-date version of
unified push server will be available for OpenShift before I get to revisit
this?

Thanks for all your help thus far.