[Aerogear-users] AeroGear Unified Push on other application servers?

Raimund Klein chessray77 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:52:46 EDT 2015

Hi Erik,

Thank you for the suggestion. Please excuse the stupid question, but I
assume this means I'd have to pack my own artifact based on the released
sources? In this case, I'm a bit concerned about this part of the swarm
(which I haven't heard of before) documentation:

In order to specify the portions of the Wildfly AS your application needs,
your pom.xml should specify some of the following dependencies within the
org.wildfly.swarm Maven group-id:

bean-validation
ee
io
jaxrs
logging
naming
request-controller
security
transactions
undertow
weld

Since this would be my first contact with AeroGear, I have no idea which of
these is required by the server. I'd probably just resort to including all
of the above.

I'm not sure if I could "sell" this solution to the other project
stakeholders, but unless someone has a better idea (or can give me a hint
as to how much Wildfly there really is inside the Unified Push Server),
I'll have to give it a try.

Cheers
Raimund