[Aerogear-users] notifications overriding previus ones, Cordova Android

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 03:21:09 EDT 2015

Hi

This is doable, on android you have a lot of freedom how to display the
messages in the notifications panel. Right now we've opted having more or
less the same functionally as on iOS, but we could add this I've create an
issue for it:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-113

If your interested in adding this yourself you should take a look at
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-push/blob/master/src/android/org/jboss/aerogear/cordova/push/NotificationMessageHandler.java

That is where the notification is put into the Notification panel.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Jesús Martín González <
jesus90martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How can I show all the notifications received?, not only the last one.
> Something like whatsapp notifications, when there are 2 notifications, both
> are showed at notifications panel and not only the last one.
>
> Using Cordova Android and  your Pushplugin
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Jesús Martín Gonzalez
> Tel: +34 654420529