[Aerogear-users] cordova push android BigText

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 02:25:29 EDT 2015

With the Android lib you'll always need to create the Handler yourself, so
we can't add it there.

We already had an extra 'title' element that you could use instead of the
app name, but yeah something like this might also be worth looking at. For
windows we also have special messages that have a lot of formatting.

Cheers,
       Erik Jan