[Aerogear-users] Cordova push 2.0.4 release

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Fri Dec 4 04:47:50 EST 2015

Hi Rob,

Yeah you can already use these features when you add the plugin via the git
repository url, but not everybody uses it like this. One can also install
the plugin using the plugin id, releases are then downloaded from npm. I'm
confident that things work because you have tested some of these features
already, thanks for that.

More information on the windows bug, can be found in the issue details. The
problem was that the proxy is looking up the plugin javascript with the old
id, the one from before moving to npm.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Rob Willett <rob.aerogear at robertwillett.com
> wrote:

> Erik,
>
> Already using two of these, stacked messages on Android and the fix for
> empty alerts strings.
>
> I would argue that Windows 10 runtime error is enough of an explanation
> in itself and no further explanation is necessary but I won’t :)
>
> Thanks again for the fast turnaround
>
> Rob
>
> On 4 Dec 2015, at 9:31, Erik Jan de Wit wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > There have been some cool new feature and some bug fixes added to the
> > cordova push plugin that we would like to release. As as usual I've
> > created
> > a release branch to test called 2.0.4-release. Included in this
> > release are
> > the following:
> >
> > PTKeySummary
> >

> > [image: Major][image: Feature Request]AGCORDOVA-111
> > <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-111>Add update alias and
> > categories for windows <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-111>
> >
> > [image: Major][image: Feature Request]AGCORDOVA-113
> > <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-113>Stack messages on
> > Android
> > <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-113>
> >
> > [image: Major][image: Bug]AGCORDOVA-120
> > <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-120>NullReferenceException
> > when
> > delivering message to WP8 app on foreground
> > <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-120>
> >
> > [image: Major][image: Bug]AGCORDOVA-124
> > <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-124>Cordova Push Plugin
> > crashes
> > Android app in background when a notification with an empty alert
> > string is
> > sent <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-124>
> >
> > [image: Major][image: Bug]AGCORDOVA-125
> > <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-125>Success callback only
> > fired
> > once. <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-125>
> >
> > [image: Major][image: Feature Request]AGCORDOVA-126
> > <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-126>Add ability to include
> > alias
> > and category on register
> > <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-126>