[Aerogear-users] Using Aerogear PushPlugin with Phonegap Build

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 04:56:04 EDT 2015

Hi Fabio,

I meant to say that you can upgrade your account to get 3rd party plugins,
but it seems that you already have that. What you have know is an error in
the dependency of the push plugin all the plugins are moving to npm and
changing there id to match npm. There is a mapping function, but it seems
that the promise plugin is not using that. This bug is fixed in master I'm
doing a release now version 2.0.2 will be available when you read this mail

Cheers,
       Erik Jan