[Aerogear-users] push.unregister() not working Cordova 5.0.0 for Android

Jesús Martín González jesus90martin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:58:56 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm starting to use pushplugin for Cordova android and i have followed all
instrucctions and examples available at:
https://aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-cordova/Push.html and other pages.
I can receive notifications but when I try to unregister the device an
error message appear: "Seems this device is already unregistered" and it is
wrong because I am still receiving notifications.

I am using cordova 5.0.0 and deploying to android, i am using this for
unregister:

push.unregister(successHandler, errorHandler);
function successHandler() {
    alert("notificaciones desactivadas");
}

function errorHandler(message) {