[Aerogear-users] Default heap size and OOM

mo michi.oshima at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:14:12 EDT 2015

Hi,

We use the  OpenShift cartridge
<https://github.com/aerogear/openshift-origin-cartridge-aerogear-push>   to
deploy AeroGear UnifiedPush server version 1.0.3.  We deploy it on a medium
gear.

Am I expected to increase the maximum heap size for JVM, set by default to
be 512m?

We are getting OutOfMemoryError frequently.  And it's often very easily
reproducible by sending 10 or so consecutive messages from AeroGear's admin
console.

I can provide more details, but I wanted to see if I was supposed to
increase the heap size.

Thank you.