[Aerogear-users] Need help to set-up java-mpns with java web application

Dharmendra Sahu dharmendra.sahu08 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:08:15 EST 2015

Hello,
I have gone through your api and server and I want to use in my application.I have created windows mobile application.I want to use java-mpns api for push notification.I want to send push notification message from my java web-application to AeroGear UnifiedPush Server and Unified server to my windows mobile application.
OR
I would like to know if we could send push notification from my java web application to my windows mobile application.
Thanks for your support and help.
ThanksDharmendra Sahu