[Aerogear-users] Aerogear UPS 1.1.0.Final installation error: AbstractServiceCache is not proxyable

jeff01 xfdeng at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:26:32 EST 2015

Hi,

I have a question regarding Aerogear UPS 1.1.0.Final installation. I got an
exception in the log:

org.jboss.weld.exceptions.UnproxyableResolutionException: WELD-001435 Normal
scoped bean class org.jboss.aerogear.u
nifiedpush.message.cache.AbstractServiceCache is not proxyable because it
has no no-args constructor - Managed Bean [class
org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.message.cache.ApnsService]

Can anyone shed some light on what's going on? That's a fresh install on
jboss as 7 running openJDK 1.7.

Could the root cause be that our JBoss version is too low? What is JBoss
version requirement for installing Aerogear UPS 1.1.0.Final? In different
places, AeroGear documentation refers to different versions of JBoss for
this version of Aerogear UPS: JBoss EAP 6.4.0 GA, or Jboss EAP 6.3. But I am
not sure if this is the minimum version of JBoss to run AeroGeear UPS
1.1.0.Final.

Our JBoss: JBoss MSC version 1.0.4.GA-redhat-1, JBoss EAP 6.1.1.GA.

Did any of you run AeroGeear UPS 1.1.0.Final successfully in this or similar
versions of JBoss EAP?

Thank you.