[Aerogear-users] Trouble sending Android Push Notifications [Solved]

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:01:00 EST 2015

Great to hear ! And looks like my previous answer was sent while you were
sending this answer :)

As said in my previous answer, we have some running jobs that cleans up
invalid tokens but seeing your issues we need to make that more robust, at
least on our side because maybe things are getting wrong on Google's side
as well.

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Rob Willett <rob.aerogear at robertwillett.com