[Aerogear-users] Push registration with cordova plugin

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Fri Nov 27 03:56:23 EST 2015

Hi, I'm a bit disconcerted about a behaviour of push cordova plugin.

What I'm doing is to use the "register" method to register at the
begining of the app. The second parameter of the app is a the success
handler function, and it's executed when response is received. That's
fine, but later there is a point of the app that user can change the
registration to another group of categories, and I call it the same way,
but success method is not executed.

In the server (aerogear) the category is changed and the 200 response is
sent. Everything seems to work ok but success method not fired. I
remember that this behaviour didn't happen in earlier versions. Now I'm
with the 2.0.3. I'm building for android.

Anybody seeing this behaviour too?

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
====================
Universitat de Lleida

Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions

Analista/Programador

University of Lleida

Information and Communication Systems Service

Tlf: +34 973 702148

Fax: +34 973 702130

Avís legal/Aviso legal/Avertiment legal/Legal notice
<http://www.imatge.udl.cat/avis_legal_lopd.html>